Pecan bake off
Pecan Bake-off entries $5.00 Enter at the festival
4 Categories: Cakes/Cupcakes, Cookies, Pies, Candies
Enter as many as you like
OCTOBER 26 1:00 P.M.- 1:30 P.M
- All entries MUST contain pecans (in enough quantity to know pecans are present)
- All entries MUST be homemade
- Entrants may enter only (1) entry in each category:
- All entries MUST be received between 1:00 – 1:30 p.m. on Saturday
- Head Judge will assign a number to each entry to assure anonymity and will not be involved in judging any category.
- Entries should be submitted in/on disposable containers.
- Each category will be judged individually, and 1st, 2nd and 3rd place ribbons will be awarded for each category.
- No entry shall require refrigeration.
- All entries will be judged on the following criteria:
- Use of Pecans
- The Grand Prize will be awarded to the ONE (1) highest scoring item. In the case of a tie, the tying items will be judged by a different set of judges.
- Judges will be chosen by the Village of Waterproof LA administrators. No judge will be allowed to judge a category in which they have a vested interest.
- All entries will be property of the Village of Waterproof LA and not be returned to the entrant.
- Entry fee of $5 and registration at the door starting at 1:00 p.m., day of the event.
Kindly fill form on right to register for Pecan Bake Off!
If you're interested in being a part or want more information.
Tensas Pecan Festival
P.O. Box 248,
Waterproof LA 71375